Chefs and restaurant owners will explain the influence of Southern Heritage in their cuisine. Many of their recipes are Southern family traditions, others are created by what a local farm can provide that week, and some are a modern twist on Southern cuisine.
- Sample culinary treasures from a variety of locally owned restaurants, farms, & artisans.
- Meet the owners & chefs and hear their passionate stories about their business, personal journey, and specialties.
- Behind-the-scenes glimpse into a late 1800′s Southern Home.
- Taste craft beers produced right here in Charlotte.
- A glimpse into Charlotte's city market full of culinary shopping gems.
- Wine tastings paired nicely with delicious Southern family recipes.
Charlotte is a food city, and you can experience food like never before while enjoying the city as the same time. If you have never experienced a food tour in Charlotte before, this is one of the best ones to take advantage of. Get a taste of craft beers made right here in the South and stroll along city streets by some great examples of Charlotte’s historical past.
More information - feastfoodtours.com and charlottesgotalot.com